- There is no one right way to do things.
- If something is uncomfortable, keep making tiny movements. Letting the fire ant bite me so I can stay perfectly still is not being present to the experience, moving away from the ants is. I’m not stuck with anything.
- I talk to myself inside my head so much it’s hard for me to listen, so I’ll just have to start listening more to myself because that is how the wisdom is going to have to speak to me.
- See the beautifulness in people, and recognize everything else about them too. Perspective.
- I can be both strong and sensual. And I don’t have to cow to anyone.
- Love is not rational. It blooms wherever you are planted. And you are not stuck there either.
- Believe in the signs. They are teaching us things beyond what we can figure out.
And she always said, “It really is that simple”. And I know from my own experiences that simple does not mean easy. Or painless. Just that life is not as complicated as we tend to make it. And I think she knew this from her own experiences too. And yet she always reverted back into her “happy place”, the notion inside herself where she manifested that everything was going to be alright. Which in some way it always is, even if it’s not what we want, or even what seems is best for us personally. It’s all much bigger than that.
Thanks Great Judy, I’m glad I can still feel you with me.